e.i. bar & stage
thurdays, fridays, & saturdays
4pm – 2am
Show Tickets, Event Tickets, Class Registration, and In-Bar Ordering:
our stage stuff:
- improvisational comedy shows
- stand-up comedy shows
- comedy open mics
- spoken word open mics
- art installations
- live music
- private parties and events
- corporate events and workshops
- school workshops and events
fun fact: if we are open, you can drink w/o seeing a show or taking a class
consistently presented inquiries:
- what exactly is everett improv?
- we are a bar & stage with weekly shows and events open to the public; but we also do diverse educational programming, private parties/events, corporate workshops/events, space rentals, etc.
- what kind of shows and events do you do?
- improvisational comedy, stand-up comedy, live music, karaoke, art shows, poetry, open mic, cross-medium collaborations and hybrid events, art walk, and more
- can you bring/order outside food into the bar and club?
- yes please. we even have plates and utensils for you. just be dreamy and buy your drinks from us.
- do you serve food?
- we have a small fried snack menu (i.e. mozz sticks, tots, etc.)
- does the bar stay open after shows?
- oh yes. you will most likely kick yourself out before we get to it.
- are shows 21+? 18+? all-ages?
- all of the above. if the event or show doesn’t list an age, assume it is 18+ with a strict i.d. policy. if the show/event is all-ages, marketing will usually state that clearly.
- do you have a full bar?
- kind of. we have a myriad of beers, ciders, spiked adult beverages, and fruit alcohol-based vodka, whiskey, tequila, and rum to make mixed drinks and cocktails.
want more than just our public stuff?
we do the most awesome yet creepily affordable private parties, shows, and space rentals ever.
we also design and facilitate high-level custom corporate and school workshops that are challenging and fun, without being cheesy and inapplicable to daily life.